Saturday, February 13, 2010

My true love

Often I have seen many of my friends falling in love with stupid guys. Even i had attractions sometimes but of course I was too shy and timid to have an affair, hang around with someone or flirt. I kept on waiting for that true love to happen in my life and finally it happened when I met my Guru H.H. Sri Sri Ravishankarji. The love is so deep, so unconditional and so vast that I feel like saying "What is the need to FALL in love with some silly stupid guy, when I can RISE in love with the divine?" Wow! Thats a nice line....isn't it?
One doesen't feel like looking anywhere else when he is there in front of someone. During the Navratri, he is a devi, on mahashivratri, he is Shiva, on Janmashtami, he is Krishna......all in one.......hahahaha. I am so lucky to get a living master in my life. Thanks to my parents who gave birth to me at the right time...........
Even before I have to say something, he understands. On my art of living birthday this time, when he entered the VM and looking at me asked "Dhyan yoga ya dance karna hai?" I had exactly wished for the same thing. And he fulfilled my wish. How silly I was to doubt his divinity in the first meeting............
He knows everything. Listening to the Guru stories and sharing them with my friends has become a hobby now.....

No comments: