Saturday, April 11, 2009

Memories

As I wrote in my last blog, life has really become so good after entering the AOL, still sometimes I just get nostalgic. One of my friends used to say"Ise beech beech me nostalgia ke attacks ate rehete hein". So, today, I think I am having another attack.
So, yesterday night in my dreams, I saw my lovely Big Madam. She was so cute, so loving, caring and affectionate lady. Now, since I have a GURU in my life, I can say that many things of the Art Of Living were already taught to me in my childhood, for e.g. being smiling and happy, being considerate for the feelings of others, etc. Big madam always loved kids in fact any kid as her own. This had perhaps developed in me that feeling of belongingness for the entire world. Her love was really unconditional. She used to love the weakest student of the class and at the same time the most brilliant one, without any discrimination. I have seen such unconditional love in the eyes of very few people in my life. Some of them are Guruji, Big Madam, Dinesh dada, Savita didi, etc.
I sometimes just wonder how al these people can have so much unconditional love. But I have the answer to my own question. "True love is always unconditional and it is never for one or two people, it is for the entire world". Guruji loves even a terrorist. once when someone asked him"Guruji, do you love everyone equally?", he said "No, I love everyone uniquely". Guruji's words are really so much meaningful. Big madam also used to love each and every child in a unique manner. I sometimes just don't believe that she is not there on this earth. Still, whenever my college bus crosses that Agrasen chouraha, I feel as if I will see the black fiat of Big Madam somewhere around it.
And I know that she is always with me. Because I love her and because she loves me UNIQUELY.
Jai Gurudeva

No comments: