Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sadhna Seva Satsang

In our question-answer sessions with Bau and Dinesh dada, when someone had asked the question to Bau that, "How can one remain happy throughout the day?", he had replied "Only by sadhna, seva and satsang". Now, when I am practising these things(frankly speaking, only sadhna and seva, as I have not attended the satsang for a long time now), I can feel that I am happy from within all the time.
After the college, I can feel the happiness when I enter the YES+ office for the telephonic followup. Repeating the same dialogues over and over again might sound boring to some people, but I realize how much satisfying it is. Although, I was little bit sad about it when Garima didi told me that Rishi Nityapragyaji will not be taking the course of April end due to unavailability of dates, still I am looking forward to the course, because now, I know that every course is ultimately taken by Guruji. Only the thing is that you have to feel his presence there in the form of his messengers(the teachers).
Definitely, it is the effect of the Art Of Living courses that I did not cry after I came to know that my 2000/- rupees were stolen at the college, otherwise had it been the previous Meghana, I would not have digested the food for 3-4 days(!). Of course that does not mean that I have become careless, but now I really know how to handle my emotions.
Life has become so much fun after joining the Art Of Living. I have developed a totally unexpected hobby these days and that is READING. That may sound odd to some because by profession, I am a lecturer. But, seriously I never liked reading so much that it would have been my hobby. But reading Guruji's books is a real fun. There is so much knowledge, that as we say in Hindi "Gyan ka sagar hai, jisme doob jane ko dil karta hai".
Well, nothing much to write now, so Jai Gurudeva!

No comments: